Much like the Not Ready for Primetime Players, there is a group of amazingly talented authors on the cusp of stardom. They gather here at the Not so Famous Author's Blog to tell you all about writing and smashing your head on a desk. No just the writing part. .

Enjoy!

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Busy Blogger - Author Update

It is amazing how much time goes into maintaining your blog.  I really appreciate this particular blog because there are so many amazing writers involved!



I have done a few blogger workshops to help existing bloggers and encourage newbies to join the busy ranks.  There is a new workshop that I'm working on putting together coming up next month.  It is a Blogger's Choice and so far the biggest request is about monetizing your blog.  So, I have my work cut out for me as far as research goes.






As for today (the day this post goes live)... I am having a live interview on Facebook for my Tunuftol series.  People will be asking me questions about the series and books in general, but it is also open to character interviews.  My characters are alive and well in my imagination and fully able to provide answers to the general public.  So..... I'm hoping it will be a blast!  

This event is part of the celebration for the release of the third book in the series: The Jewel of Nirel (released July 28th) 
 Due to my excitement, I can't stop talking about it!!!




You can stop by and check it out if you like.  If you do, let me know that you read today's post and I will have a surprise for you!! ;)  





I've got several projects in the work... as usual.  However, I'd love for you to stop by and just say "hi" some time.  Whether on here, at my main blog: Rambling Voices in My Head, or on Facebook.  Don't stop checking in here though.

With all these great authors all in one location, you can't go wrong!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment